Sunday, July 25, 2010

Tweening...stuff

I'm happy to report the further animation and collision tests have turned out positive, so with the new classes in place it's time to move on to the next thing. And after throwing a dart at the wall...it appears working in an interpolation class (or tweening class) is the next thing to tackle.

This interpolation class will be a utility class that will handle things like fading the screens up and down, moving menu items across the screen and who knows what else. So it will be a very handy thing to have around both now and in the future...so, let's get it right.

To start off I've been reading a lot from Nick Gravelyn's blog. And lucky for me he has an interpolation class that will serve as my base point of learning. You think that would be easy then huh? Well it appears I've got some reading up to do before I get rolling with it since Nick's using delgates and lambda expressions to implement his classes.

So for now I've got to get a handle on these two new elements...so, back to reading.

No comments: